Monday, March 14, 2016










This was one of the 2 encampments that was selling Meth to 13 year old kid. I sent all my evidence and information to the resource officers and to Shannon of the Homelessness Services Department. They came out twice and after several months this encampment and the other one at Kim Longs Market was disbanded. Selling drugs non stop, the encampment growing to 10-12 people mostly men but to sell to children and then having that kid go and share it to other children as young as 8. it broke my heart. I was homeless and I tried every single day to get them help, get them in contact with the services, to shelters but some didn't want to go.  Each day we had seen them naked, going to the bathroom, selling drugs, shooting up drugs, fights and we would call the police.


No comments:

Post a Comment